Syndicode, along with our trusted partner Startup.Network is happy to announce the 155 Unicorn Battle that will be held in San Francisco on September 26th! Welcome to 155 Unicorn Battle will in San Francisco!
Last time you could participate in one of the Startup battles of summer. But now they are called Unicorn Battles, and we invite you to participate in one of them this fall!
Unicorn Battle (former Startup Battle) is a conference where selected entrepreneurs will present their promising startups to members of Venture Funds and Angel Investors. The organizers have already conducted 150 Battles in various cities in European, the Middle East, and the USA. More than 150 Entrepreneurs raised money thanks to these events!
You can see the participants of the previous Battles on the event pages of:
Join Unicorn Battle to find Diamonds in the Rough to Invest in or the Startup Investors for your Current Venture!
Pitching at the Unicorn Battle is a great opportunity to:
- raise money from venture funds and private investors;
- acquire practical advice from experienced venture capital professionals;
- find partners and clients, expand your network;
- present your startup to a wide audience and the investment community.
If you are going to build a successful startup, try your hand at investment battles! Apply on the Event Page and we will provide you with more details.
Visiting the Unicorn Battle is a great opportunity to:
- listen to insightful Panel Discussion;
- learn new Startup trends, get inspiration to start your Startup;
- learn tips and tricks from the seasoned VCs and Angels;
- meet promising Startups’ tams to invest in.
Buy your Guest Ticket on the Eventbrite.
Startup Battle will be held in two stages:
- Panel Discussion on the topic: “Crowdfunding vs Angel Funding vs Venture Capital”;
- Pitch Session.
Date and time: September 26, 2019, 6pm – 10pm.
And don’t miss the other Unicorn Battles in California:
- 156 Unicorn Battle in Silicon Valley on October 1st;
- 157 Unicorn Battle in Los Angeles on October 9th.
See you at Unicorn Battles!
p.s. Don’t forget about the innovations!