Together with our reliable partner Startup.Network, Syndicode is happy to invite you to156 Unicorn Battle in Silicon Valley! The 156 Unicorn Battle will be held in Silicon Valley on October 1st. If you have an impressing IT startup business plan – this is your chance!
Unicorn Battle (former Startup Battle) is a conference where selected entrepreneurs will present their promising startups to members of Venture Funds and Angel Investors. The organizers have already conducted 150 Battles in various cities in European, the Middle East, and the USA. They have helped more than 150 Entrepreneurs raise money.
You can see the participants of the previous Battles on the event pages:
Join Unicorn Battle to find Diamonds in the Rough to Invest in or the Startup Investors for your Current Venture.
Pitching at the Unicorn Battle is a great opportunity to:
- raise money from venture funds and private investors;
- acquire practical advice from experienced venture capital professionals;
- find partners and clients, expand your network;
- present your startup to a wide audience and the investment community.
If you are going to build a successful startup, try your hand at investment battles! Apply on the Event Page and find more details.
Visiting the Unicorn Battle is a great opportunity to:
- listen to insightful Panel Discussion;
- learn new Startup trends, get inspiration to start your Startup;
- learn tips and tricks from the seasoned VCs and Angels;
- meet promising Startups’ tams to invest in.
Buy your Guest Ticket on the Eventbrite.
Startup Battle will be held in two stages:
- Panel Discussion on the topic: “Crowdfunding vs Angel Funding vs Venture Capital”;
- Pitch Session.
Date and time: October 1st, 2019, 6pm – 10pm.
Don’t miss the other Unicorn Battles in California:
- 155 Unicorn Battle in San Francisco on September 26th;
- 157 Unicorn Battle in Los Angeles on October 9th.
See you at Unicorn Battles!