If you keep an eye on our monthly Rails digest with the latest bunch of great open source projects, you can’t miss our next news. Yes, Rails 6.0 is here and we are happy to announce this!
What’s new do we have here?
- Fundamental improvements in working with the web and building fast applications
- More than 341 code contributors’ improvements and fixes.
- Action Mailbox ships incoming emails to controller-like mailboxes for processing in Rails.
- Action Text creates great text content and can edit to Rails. It includes the Trix editor that handles formatting and lists to embedded images and galleries.
- The new multiple database support creates an opportunity for a single application to connect to multiple databases at the same time.
- Parallel testing support helps to cope with all the cores and runs big test suites faster.
These are only some of the main improvements. To explore more, read this material.
If you are interested in Ruby and want to work with exceptional professionals to deliver world-class software – Syndicode is looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer! Use your opportunity to become a valuable part of our growing team at Kyiv!