Syndicode is looking for a Content marketing specialist to strengthen our marketing team for fulltime collaboration! We are a software development company where talented and proactive people are not afraid of challenges and responsibility, because we know that a great result comes only with dedication and hardworking.
Join Syndicode and you will take part in our interesting and complex projects, and tell a whole world about them. You need to have work experience in a software development company and a creative detail-oriented mindset.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English (native speaker preferred);
• Experience in collaboration with native-speaker editors and create specifications for them;
• Creative and detail-oriented mindset;
• Great portfolio;
• Strong organizational skills.
Good to have
• Accomplishments in developing content that drives successful marketing campaigns;
• Passion and commitment to data-driven decisions and optimizations;
• Work experience in a software development company;
• Self-accountability for tasks and desire to see them through to delivery.
Responsibilities and duties
• Writing and editing a wide variety of marketing materials – primarily for lead generation – for different channels. This will include website content, blog entries, infographics, and more;
• Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels;
• Development of a content calendar that supports marketing objectives;
• Helping develop and execute marketing campaigns that center on high-value content for prospects.
Conditions and benefits
• You will work in a cozy and spacious office in the city center of Kyiv (st. Maidan Nezalezhnosti);
• We will provide you with the workplace, and all the needed equipment;
• Proficient and fun-to-work environment;
• Flexible working hours, ability to work from home;
• Zero bureaucracy and accountant assistance;
• Free snacks/coffee/tea in the office;
• Team building events;
• Paid vacation, sick leave, public holidays.
Become a part of the Syndicode team!