Syndicode is looking for a Content Writer with at least 1 year of experience. You will be a part of the Marketing team and will be working on increasing our brand awareness, gaining better exposure, and creating various kinds of informational, promotional and other content.
WHO ARE WE?
A Syndicoder possesses good soft skills, loves what he/she does, can trust and delegate, is always ready to learn new things, and unites people in difficult situations.
Every Syndicoder is an innate part of the Syndicode Family, a horizontally built team with a massive pool of interests and knowledge. For us, friendship, empathy, dedication, and respect are not just words – they are what make Syndicode a team.
Clients see us as professionals who have the expertise, dive deep into customer issues and pains, ask the right questions, be proactive, change the approach in challenging situations, and evolve along with the client’s business.
It is unacceptable for us to cheat or be silent about problems on a project, systematically fail to perform our duties, have no desire to develop, and be toxic in any way.
WHAT PROFESSIONAL SKILLS ARE VITAL TO US?
- 1+ years of experience of content creation (preferably – the IT industry);
- General understanding of the IT industry and digital trends, passion to technology;
- Experience in writing engaging blog posts, landing pages, case studies;
- Outstanding research skills to analyze various sources of information and provide a well-structured copy;
- Basic knowledge of SEO best practices;
- Basic understanding of HTML;
- Excellent writing English;
- Experience with CMS (preferably – WordPress);
- Strong writing portfolio to share.
WHAT MAIN TASKS WILL YOU PERFORM?
- Write SEO-aimed expert blog posts according to the detailed tasks on various IT topics (software development, web \ mobile apps, healthcare software development, etc.);
- Write the engaging content for website pages;
- Describe our expertise by creating highly-detailed case studies of our recent projects;
- Collaborate with designers, proofreader and our tech team;
- Manage all the content, update it time after time;
- Provide general content assistance as required.
CONDITIONS AND BENEFITS
- A trial period is two months;
- The working schedule is flexible, from 8:00-11:00 to 17:00-20:00, respectively;
- You can work remotely or full remote;
- Fifteen vacation days, excluding holidays and weekends;
- Twenty sick days per year;
- Each employee has a fixed annual balance for sports, health care, or education
- English lessons in groups;
- Office address: Sofievskaya 1/2a(Maidan Nezalezhnosti), Kyiv; Hlinky 2, 1003 (MostCity), Dnipro.