Syndicode is looking for an English Teacher to strengthen our team for full-time collaboration!
As an English teacher, your job will be to conduct classes designed to each employee’s specific needs. Our main goal is to level up colleagues’ English and engage them in learning, the way you do that is up to you.
Syndicode is a custom software development company from Ukraine founded in 2014. We design and develop custom software solutions for businesses, emphasizing indisputable quality, transparency, and trust.
You should have
- A minimum of 3 years of full-time teaching experience English to adults;
- Ability to create original lesson plans, homework tasks, and tests;
- Ability to work independently;
- Openness to a variety of pedagogical approaches;
- Fluent English.
At Syndicode, English Teacher means that you will
- Pre-plan and teach lessons: offline and online, groups and individuals;
- Provide speaking clubs (weekly);
- Track student progress;
- Provide feedback on homework and other assignments;
- Develop educational content;
- Answer questions and provide help to colleagues as requested;
- Submit a brief report of your activities and results (monthly);
- Work at least 30 hours per week.
- How many stages of the interview? — 2 steps: HR interview, Professional interview.
- Is there a trial period, and how long does it last? — Two months.
- What is the work schedule? — The working schedule is flexible, from 9:00-11:00 to 17:00-20:00, respectively (Monday-Friday).
- What is the number of vacation days? — Fifteen working days, excluding holidays and weekends.
- What is the number of paid sick days per year? — The company provides 100% compensation for twenty sick days per year.
- Office address: Sofievskaya 1/2a, Kyiv (Maidan Nezalezhnosti).