Syndicode IT outsourcing company is looking for a skilled Front-end ReactJS Developer with 3+ years of experience. It’s a full-time position. Below is the detailed Q&A info:.
WHO ARE WE?
Syndicode provides software design and development services since 2014. We are an IT outsourcing company developing tech solutions and products that help businesses achieve their goals. Our leading development technologies are but not limited to Ruby on Rails, Node.js, React.js. Our offices are located in Kyiv and Dnipro. Also, many team members work remotely from other cities in Ukraine.
WHAT IS THE PROJECT ABOUT?
The project is a web application for businesses that sell online courses. The main problem every online course seller faces relates to privacy – people share their login data. This web-application offers a solution to this problem. The client is based in Australia.
WHAT PROFESSIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED?
- 3+ years experience with React.js;
- ES6, HTML/SCSS;
- Front-end state management library — Redux/Apollo;
- REST API/GraphQL;
- Unit testing;
- Experience with source control tools — Git, GitHub, etc;
- Knowledge of best practices and willing to follow them.
WHAT MAIN TASKS WILL YOU PERFORM?
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications;
- Participate in sprint planning;
- Implement new products and features;
- Work in an agile team using pull request based code reviews, automated testing, and communication with the client.
WHAT ABOUT LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY?
Our candidate should have an Upper-Intermediate English level (B2 ) or higher to communicate with clients.
- Is there a trial period, and how long does it last? — Two months.
- How often are there overtimes, and what is the approach to payment? — We aim to maintain a work-life balance and usually do not practice overtime. In exceptions, we pay 100% as a standard working day.
- What is the work schedule? — We focus not on the hours but the result. The working schedule is flexible, from 8:00-11:00 to 17:00-20:00, respectively.
- Is it possible to work remotely for some days? — Each employee has the opportunity to work remotely or full remote.
- What is the number of vacation days? — Fifteen working days, excluding holidays and weekends.
- What is the number of paid sick days per year? — The company provides 100% compensation for twenty sick days per year.
- What about medical insurance? — Each employee has medical insurance after the trial period.
- Office address: Sofievskaya 1/2a, Kyiv / Hlinky 2, of. 1003, Dnipro
We have 3 stages of the interview: HR interview, Tech interview, Interview with the CEO.
IF THIS ROLE RESONATES WITH YOUR EXPERIENCE AND EXPECTATIONS, PLEASE SEND YOUR CVS. LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR INQUIRIES!