IT outsourcing company Syndicode is looking for a Front-end Developer with at least 3 years of experience. The role is full-time.
Below is the detailed Q&A info.
WHO ARE WE?
Syndicode operates on the market since 2014. We are an IT outsourcing company, developing integrated solutions and products that help businesses achieve their goals.
Our main development technologies: Ruby on Rails, Node.js, React.js.
Our offices are located in Kyiv and Dnipro. Many people also work remotely from other cities in Ukraine.
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
Who are our customers? — Middle and small businesses, startups.
Geography of projects? — US, EU, Australia.
Niche examination? — SaaS, marketplace.
WHAT IS THE PROJECT?
The project is an online job marketplace for hiring in African countries, that is carrying an important social mission. It is helping people embark on meaningful careers and to build better lives for their loved ones, as well as help companies grow by enabling them to find the right kind of talent. It takes a fresh approach to job-seeking, recruitment, and learning – with a focus on testing and developing one’s skills and competencies.
Ruby on Rails developer/ Front-end Developer (react.js) / Markup / Designer
WHAT PROFESSIONAL SKILLS ARE VITAL TO US?
• 3+ years experience with React.js;
• ES6, HTML/SCSS;
• REST API/GraphQL;
• Unit testing.
WHAT MAIN TASKS WILL YOU PERFORM?
• Translate business requirements into technical specifications;
• Participate in sprint planning;
• Implement new products and features;
• Work in an agile team using pull request based code reviews, automated testing and communication with the client
WHAT ABOUT LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY?
Our candidate should have an Upper-Intermediate English level (B1+, B2 ) or higher to communicate with clients.
WHAT PERSONAL QUALITIES SHOULD OUR CANDIDATE HAVE?
Purposefulness, discipline, self-organization, honesty.
- Is there a trial period, and how long does it last? — Two months.
- How often are there overtimes, and what is the approach to payment? — We aim to maintain a work-life balance and usually do not practice overtime. In exceptions, we pay 100% as a standard working day.
- What is the work schedule? — We focus not on the hours but the result. The working schedule is flexible, from 8:00-11:00 to 17:00-20:00, respectively.
- Is it possible to work remotely for some days? — Each employee has the opportunity to work remotely.
- What is the number of vacation days? — Fifteen working days, excluding holidays and weekends.
- What is the number of paid sick days per year? — Sick leaves are unlimited. The company provides 100% compensation for all sick days.
- Is the office open or closed layout? — We have a 3-floors open-space, a large comfortable office on Sofievskaya, near the metro station. Independence Square(Kyiv) / Most-City Business center (Dnipro)
- Parking (Both Kyiv and Dnipro)
- Office address: Sofievskaya 1/2a, Kyiv / Hlinky 2, of. 1003, Dnipro
How many stages of the interview? — 3 steps: HR, Tech interview, and Final interview with the client.
IF YOU LIKE EVERYTHING, PLEASE SEND YOUR CVS.
LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR INQUIRIES!