Front-End React.js Developer
IT outsourcing company Syndicode is looking for a Front-End React.js Developer to strengthen our Front-End team. The role is remote and full-time.
A Syndicoder possesses good soft skills, loves what he/she does, can trust and delegate, is always ready to learn new things, and unites people in difficult situations
Every Syndicoder is an innate part of the horizontally built team with a massive pool of interests and knowledge. For us, friendship, empathy, dedication, and respect are not just words – they are what make Syndicode a team
Our core values are Integrity, Openness, Responsibility, and Being ready to support
It is unacceptable for us to cheat or be silent about problems on a project, systematically fail to perform our duties, have no desire to develop, and be toxic in any way
About the project
The project is an application for storing, managing and shipping of blueprints for buildings to the client. Among the blueprints there are physical building, electrical systems, plumbing, fire suppression systems and many more. Besides, it collects all warranties, manuals, service manuals, maintenance schedules for buildings and for all their services. The launch is for the USA market. The project is developed by Syndicode team from scratch.
- TypeScript as main programming language;
- React as view layer library;
- GraphQL API;
- URQL as a GraphQL client library;
- Jest and React Testing Library for unit and integration testing.
Team composition: 2 Front-End Developers, 2 Back-End Developers, QA, BA, PM.
Required skills and experience
- Strong SPA development experience (mid to large-scale apps);
- Solid knowledge of React development best practices, concepts, and ecosystem;
- Expert in HTML5 and CSS3, including CSS methodologies & build tools;
- Experience with Git and web-based version control platforms like GitHub;
- Ability to create maintainable component systems, component-driven architecture;
- Experience in writing unit and integration tests;
- Upper-Intermediate English level (B2) or higher.
Zones of responsibility
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications;
- Implement new products and features;
- Secure the quality through code reviews and pair programming with a tech team;
- Report your progress to the project manager;
- Participate in project meetings and technical decisions;
- Work in an agile team using pull request-based code reviews and automated testing.
- A trial period is two months;
- The working schedule is flexible. You work full remote;
- PTO: 15 vacation days, 11 days off for holidays, and 20 sick leave days per year;
- Coverage of health insurance or annual health check-ups;
- A fixed annual balance for sport;
- Internal tech meetups and education.