About the project
Our Customer is a leader in providing services of cleaners, gardeners, handymen, and caregivers for the end customers with its offices located all over one of the European countries.
We are developing a comprehensive web-platform that provides support for the multi-level marketing structure including a marketplace, individual customers’/ franchisees’/ service providers’ accounts, the system for customer online consulting and support. Being a part of this Syndicode’s team allows working in a very friendly atmosphere with a really nice Customer.
Basic required skills and experience
- 3+ years experience with React.js;
- ES6, HTML/SCSS;
- Front-end state management library — Apollo;
- REST API/GraphQL;
- Unit testing.
Need to have
Code examples or projects that demonstrate compliance with the requirements above.
Nice to have
- Contribution to Open Source projects;
- Stackoverflow activity.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications;
- Participate in sprint planning;
- Implement new products and features;
- Work in an agile team using pull request based code reviews, automated testing and communication with the client.
Conditions & benefits
- You’ll become a part of the international team that creates innovative products;
- You will become part of a friendly team of Syndicode;
- You will work in a cozy and spacious office in the city center of Kyiv (st. Maidan Nezalezhnosti)
- Professional training and development opportunities;
- We will provide you with the workplace, and all the needed equipment;
- Flexible working hours, ability to work from home;
- Zero bureaucracy and accountant assistance;
- Team building events;
- Paid vacation, sick leave, public holidays.