If you want to work with exceptional professionals to deliver world-class software – Syndicode is looking for a Frontend React.js developer! Use your opportunity to become a valuable part of our growing team at Kyiv!
We are Syndicode
We are the team of online services and mobile applications developers. Founded in 2014 we are constantly expanding our technology stack. We work with Node.JS, Elixir, Python but prefer, however, Ruby on Rails, React, and React Native. We have two Ukrainian R&D headquarters in Kyiv and Dnipro. There are dozens of successful projects in our portfolio: marketplaces, online booking systems, CRM systems, online stores. We aim to create a friendly team of professionals for long-term cooperation. The advantage of working with us is the opportunity to develop projects from scratch.
We provide clear expectations, concrete schedule, and a well-defined project description. Thus, each member of our team is involved both in internal and external processes. These are not just employees, but talented developers who love their work. And we hope you’ll become one of them!
There are 40+ different experts in Syndicode team. Each developer in Syndicode team communicates with the client directly, avoiding extra links and odd misunderstandings.
About the project
Build a platform to author, deliver and mark digital exams for adult learners.
- Allow authors to create exams, tasks, and tag these in various dimensions.
- Allow examiners to manage examinations, set results and issue certification documents.
- Allow organizations to register and manage users and their examinations and view their results.
- Allow employees in various organizations to complete an online exam and receive examination results.
- Allow examiners to manage organizations and their respective managers.
Required skills and experience
- 3+ years experience with React.js;
- ES6, ReactJS, HTML/CSS;
- Front-end state management library — eg Redux;
- REST API/GraphQL;
- Webpack, Babel, Eslint;
- Experience with source control tools — Git, GitHub, etc;
- Knowledge of best practices and willing to follow them.
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of Data structure libraries, eg Immutable.js;
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token;
- Experience with other web app frameworks: VueJS, Ember, Angular, etc;
- Knowledge of CI management (build jobs, deployment, etc);
- Knowledge in backend infrastructure;
- A disciplined approach to automated testing and quality assurance;
- Very good communication skills, high proficiency in English.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications;
- Participate in sprint planning;
- Implement new products and features;
- Enjoy the freedom to work on cutting edge technologies and exploring new ones;
- Work in an agile team using pairing, pull request based code reviews, automated testing and continuous integration.
Conditions & benefits
- Competitive salary level;
- Long term career opportunity in the Ukraine/US based company;
- Professional training and development opportunities;
- 21 calendar vacation days;
- Free snacks/coffee/tea in the office;
- Good working conditions in the comfortable office in the city center of Kyiv (Sofiivska 1/2a, st. Maidan Nezalezhnosti);
- Proficient and fun-to-work environment;
- Team building events;
- Ability to work from home.