We are Syndicode
We are the team of online services and mobile applications developers. Founded in 2014 we are constantly expanding our technology stack. We work with Node.JS, Elixir, Python but prefer, however, Ruby on Rails, React, and React Native. We have two Ukrainian R&D headquarters in Kyiv and Dnipro. There are dozens of successful projects in our portfolio: marketplaces, online booking systems, CRM systems, online stores. We aim to create a friendly team of professionals for long-term cooperation. The advantage of working with us is the opportunity to develop projects from scratch.
We provide clear expectations, concrete schedule, and a well-defined project description. Thus, each member of our team is involved both in internal and external processes. These are not just employees, but talented developers who love their work. And we hope you’ll become one of them!
There are 40+ different experts in Syndicode team. Each developer in Syndicode team communicates with the client directly, avoiding extra links and odd misunderstandings.
About the project
The project goal is to develop a web-based platform that will help to connect healthcare innovators with clinician experts in a highly-specialized field.
The main idea of the platform is to enable the knowledge transfer from the clinicians,
who want to expand their network, diversify their income and impact to the rapidly
changing healthcare environment, to the startups that are lacking the clinical expertise in
the particular niche that they want to improve. Guidance from knowledgeable experts
and advisors can give an entrepreneur a leading edge in areas where they lack
The basic version of the platform is envisioned to allow innovative startups to
search for the right expert, connect with him/her and pay for consultancy through the
system. The further platform development will target the building of the health care
community within the system by implementing options for virtual and regional roundtables
and creation of a polling feature for startups to gain insights from a large number of
Required skills and experience
BASIC REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Computer science fundamentals knowledge;
- Experience with Git and web-based version control platforms like Github;
- Experience in designing, building, consuming and documenting APIs;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to work in an Agile / Kanban methodology;
- English level (read/write/speaking) Upper-Intermediate or higher.
- Strong SPA development experience (mid to large scale apps);
- Solid knowledge of React development best practices, concepts and ecosystem;
- Expert in HTML5 and CSS3, including CSS methodologies & build tools;
- Ability to create maintainable component systems, component-driven architecture.
- Proficient in Node.js ecosystem;
- Practical Express.js experience;
- REST API (Internal and Public development/usage);
- Understanding of relational database concepts and modeling practices;
- MySQL (Some of the tables have hundreds of millions of records);
- AWS (CloudWatch, EC2, S3, etc.).
NEED TO HAVE
Code examples or projects that demonstrate compliance with the requirements above.
Will be a plus
- Familiarity with microservices architecture;
- Familiarity with GraphQL;
- Contribution to Open Source projects;
- Stackoverflow activity.
- Implement new products and features;
- Enjoy the freedom to work on cutting edge technologies and exploring new ones;
- Work in an agile team using pairing, pull request based code reviews, automated testing and continuous integration;
- Take ownership over specific components and continuously work to improve them;
- Be proactive and pay attention to the scalability, performance and availability of our systems;
- Take responsibility to ensure successful results in a data driven environment.
Conditions & benefits
- You’ll become a part of the international team that creates innovative products;
- You will get the top level of the compensation package on the market;
- You will become part of a friendly team of Syndicode;
- You will work in a cozy and spacious office in the city center of Kyiv (st. Maidan Nezalezhnosti);
- Professional training and development opportunities;
- We will provide you with the workplace, and all the needed equipment;
- Proficient and fun-to-work environment;
- Flexible working hours, ability to work from home;
- Zero bureaucracy and accountant assistance;
- Free snacks/coffee/tea in the office;
- Team building events;
- Paid vacation, sick leave, public holidays.