About the project
The project is a newly founded healthtech startup based in Bern. It helps surgeons boost quality and increase efficiency by transferring the insights and technology found in aviation to the activities within an operating room.Our easy-to-use software platform allows surgeons to quickly implement checks and procedures that improve quality and risk control. Building on this platform, we also plan to enable them to share best practices and access relevant insights and data-based advice in real-time.
You should have
- Node.js backend frameworks such as Express.js, Nest.js, Koa or others;
- React.js, Redux, Typescript, SCSS Modules;
- Understanding of relational database concepts and modeling practices, experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL or other;
- Experience in building from scratch and maintaining REST APIs;
- Experience with Git and web-based version control platforms like Github;
- Ability to work in an Agile / Kanban methodology;
- Work experience with Jira;
- Upper-Intermediate English level (B2 ) or higher to communicate with clients.
Nice to have
- Understanding of ORM like Objection.js, knex.js, TypeORM or other;
- Knowledge of documentation with JSON schema and Swagger;
- Experience with Postman;
- Experience with Circle CI or other CI services;
- Knowledge of Docker;
- Infrastructure services: Heroku, Google Cloud, AWS or other.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications;
- Participate in sprint planning;
- Implement new products and features;
- Work in an agile team using pull request based code reviews, automated testing and communication with the client.
We offer you
- Offices in the city center – Maidan Nezalezhnosti in Kyiv and Most City in Dnipro;
- Healthcare insurance after the trial period;
- Flexible working environment (We focus not on the hours but the result. Typically we work from 8:00-11:00 to 17:00-20:00);
- 15 working days for vacation;
- 100% compensation for 20 sick days per year;
- Opportunity to work remotely from any location;
- Internal English lessons.
- How many stages of the interviews? — 3 steps: HR interview, Tech interview, Interview with CEO.
- Is there a trial period, and how long does it last? — Two months.
- How often are there overtimes, and what is the approach to payment? — We aim to maintain a work-life balance and usually do not practice overtime work. In exceptions, we pay 100% as a typical working day.
- How many stages of the interview? — 3 steps: HR interview, Tech interview, Interview with CEO.
- Office address: Sofievskaya 1/2a, Kyiv; Hlinky 2, 1003, Dnipro; Otakara Yarosha lane 22, Kharkiv.