Syndicode is looking for a Full Stack WordPress Developer. We are a software development company that unites people with the same goal — providing top-quality services that help businesses perform better.
About the project
The project will allow university lecturers to share their knowledge with students by distributing video content and other activities such as questionnaires, receiving certificates and badges for successful completion of the course, etc.
Required experience and skills
- Solid experience with WordPress;
- Understanding of WordPress hooks;
- Familiarity of REST API, Options API, Widgets API, API for localizations;
- Knowledge of backend (PHP, MySQL);
- Understanding of BEM;
- Understanding of mobile layouts;
- WebpackGulp builder;
- Semantic code;
- Understanding of design patterns;• Grid layout systems;
- Familiarity of Figma, Sketch;
- Experience of projects’s estimations;
- Intermediate English level (B1) or higher to communicate with clients.
Will be a plus
- WP-CLI, Timber / Twig, Docker;
- Google Cloud Platform APIs.
- Identify user and system requirements for new websites and applications;
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications;
- Develop the projects from scratch (WordPress & markup) and also create website layouts by using standard HTML/CSS practices;
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- How many stages of the interview? — 3 steps: HR interview, Professional interview, Interview with CEO.
- Is there a trial period, and how long does it last? — Two months.
- How often are there overtimes, and what is the approach to payment? — We aim to maintain a work-life balance and usually do not practice overtime. In exceptions, we pay 100% as a standard working day.
- What is the work schedule? — We focus not on the hours but the result. The working schedule is flexible, from 8:00-11:00 to 17:00-20:00, respectively.
- Is it possible to work remotely for some days? — Each employee has the opportunity to work remotely or full remote.
- What is the number of vacation days? — Fifteen working days, excluding holidays and weekends.
- What is the number of paid sick days per year? — The company provides 100% compensation for twenty sick days per year.
- What about medical insurance? — Each employee has medical insurance after the trial period.
- What about the English lessons? — Syndicode provides the courses in groups.
- Office address: Sofievskaya 1/2a, Kyiv / Hlinky 2, of. 1003, Dnipro.