Syndicode is looking for a Full Stack WordPress Developer to strengthen our team.
WHO ARE WE?
A Syndicoder possesses good soft skills, loves what he/she does, can trust and delegate, is always ready to learn new things, and unites people in difficult situations.
Every Syndicoder is an innate part of the Syndicode Family, a horizontally built team with a massive pool of interests and knowledge. For us, friendship, empathy, dedication, and respect are not just words – they are what make Syndicode a team.
Clients see us as professionals who have the expertise, dive deep into customer issues and pains, ask the right questions, be proactive, change the approach in challenging situations, and evolve along with the client’s business.
It is unacceptable for us to cheat or be silent about problems on a project, systematically fail to perform our duties, have no desire to develop, and be toxic in any way.
WHAT PROFESSIONAL SKILLS ARE VITAL TO US?
- Solid experience with WordPress;
- Understanding of WordPress hooks;
- Familiarity of REST API, Options API, Widgets API, API for localizations;
- Knowledge of backend (PHP, MySQL);
- Understanding of BEM;
- Understanding of mobile layouts;
- Webpack\Gulp builder;
- Semantic code;
- Understanding of design patterns;
- Grid layout systems;
- Familiarity of Figma, Sketch;
- Experience of projects’s estimations;
- Intermediate English level (B1) or higher to communicate with clients.
WHAT WILL BE A PLUS?
- WP-CLI, Timber / Twig, Docker;
- Google Cloud Platform APIs.
WHAT MAIN TASKS WILL YOU PERFORM?
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications;
- Develop the projects from scratch (WordPress & markup);
- Create website layouts by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
CONDITIONS AND BENEFITS
- A trial period is two months;
- The working schedule is flexible;
- Each employee has the opportunity to work remotely or full remote;
- Fifteen vacation days, excluding holidays and weekends;
- Twenty sick days per year;
- Each employee has a fixed annual balance for sports, health care, or education;
- English lessons in groups;
- Office address: Sofievskaya 1/2a(Maidan Nezalezhnosti), Kyiv; Hlinky 2, 1003 (MostCity), Dnipro.