Syndicode is looking for a Full Stack WordPress Developer. We are a software development company that unites people with the same goal — providing top-quality services that help businesses perform better.
Required experience and skills
- Solid experience with WordPress;
- Understanding of WordPress hooks;
- Familiarity of REST API, Options API, Widgets API, API for localizations;
- Knowledge of backend (PHP, MySQL);
- Understanding of BEM;
- Understanding of mobile layouts;
- WebpackGulp builder;
- Semantic code;
- Understanding of design patterns;
- Grid layout systems;
- Familiarity of Figma, Sketch;
- Experience of projects’s estimations.
Will be a plus
- WP-CLI, Timber / Twig, Docker;
- Google Cloud Platform APIs.
- Identify user and system requirements for new websites and applications;
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications;
- Develop the projects from scratch (WordPress & markup) and also create website layouts by using standard HTML/CSS practices;
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- How many stages of the interview? — 3 steps: HR interview, Professional interview, Interview with CEO.
- Is there a trial period, and how long does it last? — Two months.
- How often are there overtimes, and what is the approach to payment? — We aim to maintain a work-life balance and usually do not practice overtime. In exceptions, we pay 100% as a standard working day.
- What is the work schedule? — We focus not on the hours but the result. The working schedule is flexible, from 8:00-11:00 to 17:00-20:00, respectively.
- Is it possible to work remotely for some days? — Each employee has the opportunity to work remotely or full remote.
- What is the number of vacation days? — Fifteen working days, excluding holidays and weekends.
- What is the number of paid sick days per year? — The company provides 100% compensation for twenty sick days per year.
- What about medical insurance? — Each employee has medical insurance after the trial period.
- What about the English lessons? — Syndicode provides the courses in groups.
- Office address: Sofievskaya 1/2a, Kyiv / Hlinky 2, of. 1003, Dnipro.
- Parking is (Both Kyiv and Dnipro).