Head of Delivery
Syndicode is looking for a Head of Delivery who will help the company achieve better quality, consistency, and oversight of projects by developing unified project management methodologies.
🌟 What you’ll get at Syndicode
- Fully remote job and flexible working hours
- Coverage of health insurance or annual health check-ups
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Competitive compensation, regular reviews
- Fixed annual balance for sports
- 15 days of vacation, 11 days off for holidays, and 20 sick leave days per year
- Internal tech meetups and education
- Positive work environment, friendly, collaborative, and professional teammates
⚡️ Zones of responsibility
- Being a ‘Center of Excellence’ which will help the company achieve better quality, consistency and oversight of projects by developing unified project management methodologies, standards, guides and tools.
- Establishing PMO roadmap, defining clear objectives and key results according to the company strategy.
- Evaluating continually PMO performance and presenting accurate metrics and data.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Auditing and improving existing project management office policies and processes along with drafting and implementing new approaches and tools.
- Being responsible for delivery fulfillment across multiple service stacks and ensuring all team members uphold the company standards throughout each project’s development and execution.
- Analysing project risks, budgeting, and resource allocation, proactively taking action on any deviations.
- Planning the projects including defining the scope of work, budget, justification, setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning ownership of deliverables to department leaders and key stakeholders.
- Executing people management role for the existing project management team.
- Building effective communication and collaboration processes across the organization together with partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company’s services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
- Driving strong engagement with stakeholders ensuring customer satisfaction
💼 Required skills and experience
- 6+ years of project management and related experience
- 3+ years in a leading position
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, processes, methodologies, and best practices and hands-on experience of implementing them
- Deep knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to handle any issues that occur during project completion
- A winning and problem-solving attitude
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
➕ Would be a plus
- Certification of PMP, CAPM, PMI-PBA
- Technical background
- Experience of completing CMMI certification
⭐️ Why Syndicode?
- Dynamic fast-growing environment: we react and adapt quickly to the world’s and market changes, meanwhile we don’t forget to take care of our employees’ needs
- We hear and implement your ideas: ability to participate in decision-making, bring new ideas
- Self-management: opportunity to manage your time and plan your activities
- Continuous feedback within teams and departments.