About our team
A Syndicoder possesses good soft skills, loves what he/she does, can trust and delegate, always ready to learn new things and unites people in difficult situations.
Every Syndicoder is an innate part of SyndicodeFamily, a horizontally built team with a massive pool of interests and knowledge. For us, friendship, empathy, dedication, and respect are not just words – they are what make Syndicode a team.
Clients see us as professionals who have the expertise, dive deep into customer issues and pains, ask the right questions, be proactive, change the approach in challenging situations, and evolve along with the client’s business.
It is unacceptable for us to cheat or be silent about problems on a project, systematically fail to perform our duties, have no desire to develop, and be toxic in any way.
About the project
Fuzu builds and operates a career development platform that helps people to accelerate their growth through career guidance, learning, and inspirational content. They have teams located in Finland, Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria, and Ukraine. Their work has been recognized globally, and they have been nominated as one of the most promising growth companies in Africa and the Nordics.
Their product team currently comprises Head of Engineering, Head of Product, RoR/React developers, and two product designers. The technical stack is Ruby on Rails, React, PostgreSQL, Redis, and Python / Tensorflow.At Fuzu, you will be able to contribute to one of the most significant challenges of our time, providing a pathway forward in life for millions of people.
Required skills and experience
- 2+ years of professional experience;
- Work experience with React.js;
- ES6, HTML/SCSS;
- REST API/GraphQL;
- Experience with source control tools — Git, GitHub, etc;
- Ability to built well-structures / modular software;
- Good visual skills, ability to match FE implantation accurately with designs;
- Knowledge of best practices and willing to follow them;
- Upper-Intermediate English level (B2).
Zones of responsibility
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications;
- Implement new products and features;
- Iterative improvement;
- Bug fixing;
- Work in an agile team.
- 3 steps to become a Syndicoder: HR interview, Professional interview, Interview with CEO;
- A trial period is two months;
- We usually do not practice overtime. In exceptions, we pay 100% as a standard working day;
- The working schedule is flexible, from 8:00-11:00 to 17:00-20:00, respectively;
- You can work remotely or full remote;
- Fifteen vacation days, excluding holidays and weekends;
- Twenty sick days per year;
- Each employee has a fixed annual balance for sports, health care or education;
- English lessons in groups;
- Office address: Sofievskaya 1/2a(Maidan Nezalezhnosti), Kyiv; Hlinky 2, 1003(MostCity), Dnipro.