We are looking for a Manual QA Engineer. You will be working on a famous marketplace app for the artist community.
About our team
A Syndicoder possesses good soft skills, loves what he/she does, can trust and delegate, is always ready to learn new things, and unites people in difficult situations.
Every Syndicoder is an innate part of the Syndicode Family, a horizontally built team with a massive pool of interests and knowledge. For us, friendship, empathy, dedication, and respect are not just words – they are what make Syndicode a team.
Our core values are Integrity, Openness, Responsibility, and Be ready to support.
It is unacceptable for us to cheat or be silent about problems on a project, systematically fail to perform our duties, have no desire to develop, and be toxic in any way.
About the project
FlippedNormals is a digital peer-to-peer web application/marketplace that allows 3d artists to share their work with the community and sell the products they created.
Sellers are able to open an independent store on FlippedNormals and sell their digital products directly to customers.
You should have
- 1-2 years of experience (web and mobile products on Desktop and Mobile devices);
- Experience with cross-browser and cross-platform testing;
- Experience producing key test assets (requirements gathering, test cases creation etc.);
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development processes;
- Knowledge of common debugging;
- Understanding of QA processes, techniques, approaches, methodologies;
- SDLC knowledge;
- Understanding of Rest API;
- Intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus
- Experience in working with databases.
Your tasks will be
- Requirements analysis and processing;
- Creation of test plans and checklists;
- Creation of test cases and bug reports;
- Perform testing activities on 1-2 web-based projects on Desktop and Mobile devices;
- Communicate with the team and the customer;
- Defect reporting;
- 3 steps to become a Syndicoder: HR interview, Professional interview, Interview with CEO;
- A trial period is two months;
- The working schedule is flexible, from 8:00-11:00 to 17:00-20:00, respectively;
- You can work remotely or full remote;
- Fifteen vacation days, excluding holidays and weekends;
- Twenty sick days per year;
- Each employee has a fixed annual balance for sports, health care, or education;
- English lessons in groups;
- Office address: Sofievskaya 1/2a(Maidan Nezalezhnosti), Kyiv; Hlinky 2, 1003 (MostCity), Dnipro.