Syndicode IT outsourcing company is looking for a skilled Front-end ReactJS Developer with 3+ years of experience. The current position implies project-based work.
About the project
The project is a bicycle rental marketplace company based in Austria. It helps people instantly find and rent various types of bicycles in a specific location via a user-friendly web platform. The launch is planned for the Spanish market. The project is customly developed from scratch. Duration is 6+ months.
• Hosting: Heroku, Amazon S3;
• Backend: RoR;
• Frontend: React JS;
• Search engine: ElasticSearch;
• Database: PostgreSQL, Redis;
• Third-party: Stripe, Google geolocation API, Sendgrid, Cloudflare
Team: 1 FE developer (markup + react); 1 BE developer; 1 PM.
- 3+ years experience with React.js;
- ES6, HTML/SCSS;
- Front-end state management library — Redux/Apollo;
- REST API/GraphQL;
- Unit testing;
- Experience with source control tools — Git, GitHub, etc;
- Knowledge of best practices and willing to follow them;
- Our candidate should have an Upper-Intermediate English level (B2 ) or higher to communicate with clients.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications;
- Produce clean code based on specifications;
- Participate in sprint planning;
- Implement new product and features;
- Work in an agile team and communicate with the client.
We have 3 stages of the interviews: HR interview, Tech interview, Interview with the CEO.