Senior Business Development Manager
A Syndicoder possesses good soft skills, loves what he/she does, can trust and delegate, is always ready to learn new things, and unites people in difficult situations.
Every Syndicoder is an innate part of the horizontally built team with a massive pool of interests and knowledge. For us, friendship, empathy, dedication, and respect are not just words — they are what make Syndicode a team
Our core values are Integrity, Openness, Responsibility, and Being ready to support.
It is unacceptable for us to cheat or be silent about problems on a project, systematically fail to perform our duties, have no desire to develop, and be toxic in any way.
🌟 What you’ll get at Syndicode
- Fully remote job and flexible working hours
- Coverage of health insurance or annual health check-ups
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Competitive compensation, regular reviews
- Fixed annual balance for sports
- 15 days of vacation, 11 days off for holidays, and 20 sick leave days per year
- Internal tech meetups and education
- Positive work environment, friendly, collaborative, and professional teammates
⚡️ Zones of responsibility
- Plan and execute sales activities that will ensure sales growth objectives
- Search for new business opportunities in the EU/US mid-size+ enterprise clients
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities in existing accounts
- Build long-term trusting relationships with decision-makers and С-level
- Provide continuous communication with the marketing team to evaluate and correct the sales strategy
- Execute the Revenue Plan within the company’s GM targets
💼 Required skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience within the IT Services or Telco
- 3+ years of experience in selling services and projects to mid-size+ enterprise clients
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Excellent understanding of communication with C-level management
- Ability to build long-term relationships with decision-makers
- Experience in cold sales
- Proven track record of sales of 1M+ USD projects within EU and US markets
- Expert understanding of the IT Services market
- Fluent oral and writing language skills in English
➕ Would be a plus
- Understanding business specifics in E-commerce, e-learning, and logistics domains
- Enthusiastic, result-driven hunter profile
⭐️ Why Syndicode?
- Dynamic fast-growing environment: we react and adapt quickly to the world’s and market changes, meanwhile we don’t forget to take care of our employees’ needs
- We hear and implement your ideas: ability to participate in decision-making, bring new ideas
- Self-management: opportunity to manage your time and plan your activities
- Continuous feedback within teams and departments.