Lead NodeJS Engineer
A brave thinker wanted!
Syndicode is a software development company on a mission to improve people’s life through strategy, design and technology. We are a group of like-minded persons with “getting things done” attitude, mature personalities who save their positive attitude to life, and conscious leaders who like to solve complex challenges.
We value honesty, openness, responsibility, and mutual aid. But the main trait of every Syndicoder – is will. A will of constant self-improvement. A will to live with passion. A will to do the best you can.
If it sounds like you, we hope you pass our tech requirements below.
Required experience and skills
- Node.js backend frameworks such as Express.js, Nest.js, Koa or others;
- Understanding of relational database concepts and modeling practices, experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL or other;
- Understanding of ORMs like Sequelize, knex.js, TypeORM or other;
- Experience in building from scratch and maintaining REST APIs;
- Experience with documentation tools like Swagger or other;
- Experience with CircleCI or other CI services;
- Knowledge of Docker;
- Experience with infrastructure services: AWS, Google Cloud or other;
- Upper-Intermediate English level (B2) or higher to communicate with clients.
- Defines development standards and manages them according to best practices and trends;
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications;
- Participates in the building of teams for projects;
- Manages technical risks in projects;
- Conducts technical analysis of projects;
- Checks and approves estimates prepared by the presale team;
- Participates in the creation of technical documentation standards;
- Consulting and mentoring the technical team;
- Participates in the preparation of development plans and monitors their implementation;
- Conducts technical interviews for new employees;
- 2 steps to become a Syndicoder: Recruiter short intro talk, professional interview;
- A trial period is two months;
- The working schedule is flexible. You can work remotely or full remote;
- 15 vacation days, excluding holidays and weekends;
- 20 sick days per year;
- Each employee has a fixed annual balance for sports, health care, or education;
- English lessons in groups.