Syndicode is looking for a Senior Product Designer to strengthen our design team for fulltime collaboration. We are a software development company where talented and proactive people are not afraid of challenges and responsibility, because we a great result comes only with dedication and hardworking.
Join Syndicode and you will become part of the top design team creating user experiences that evoke customer obsession.
Check out our design portfolio on Dribble.
• Initial client discovery meetings and workshops;
• Take a project from problem statement to beautifully simple final product;
• Concept ideation;
• Development of user flows, wireframes, prototypes;
• Creating style guides, pattern libraries, and UI visuals;
• Visualizing interactions, transitions, and animations.
Required skills and experience
• English – Upper-Intermediate or higher;
• 3+ years of experience designing for web and mobile;
• A solid portfolio that can speak to your product design skills;
• Experience working with Figma or Sketch and Adobe CC;
• Solid knowledge of UX principles;
• Good communication skills and the ability to confidently present your ideas and designs to clients;
• Excellent speaker and listener;
• You’ve got your finger on the pulse of the latest tech trends.
Nice to have
• An understanding of HTML and CSS and experience working with developers;
• Experience in Motion design.
• Sketch + Zeplin + Abstract;
• Adobe Creative Suite;
• Principle, Marvel, Framer, etc.;
• Google Docs.
Conditions and benefits
• Zero bureaucracy and accountant assistance;
• Flexible working hours, ability to work from home;
• We will provide you with all the needed equipment;
• Team building events;
• Paid vacation, sick leave, public holidays;
• Google Docs.
Please provide the links to your social profiles in your CV.
Become a part of the Syndicode team!