Syndicode is looking for an SEO Manager to strengthen our team for fulltime collaboration. We are a software development company that unites people with the same goal – providing top-quality services that help businesses perform better.
Join Syndicode and you will become part of the Marketing team. In marketing, we focus on attracting the audience, engaging visitors to become prospects, and delighting leads to become our clients. Our ideal candidate has significant experience in driving organic traffic that converts, knows how to optimize a website’s performance, and applies an analytical data-driven approach to content marketing.
In addition to working with the company’s own digital assets, the SEO manager will support content efforts for Syndicode’s clients if needed.
- Analyze website infrastructure to identify opportunities for improved search visibility;
- Conduct SEO research and strategy development, drive onsite SEO implementation;
- Examine and improve internal links structure & link-building activities;
- Conduct in-depth keyword research to help create customer-centric content;
- Analyze the website’s competitive space and develop actionable, quantitative, and qualitative insights to drive SEO performance.
MUST-have skills and experience
- 2-4 years of experience creating and implementing SEO strategies for US & EU markets is a MUST;
- Proficiency with Google Analytics & Google Search Console;
- Hands-on experience with SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog, and more;
- HTML experience for advising on-page changes;
- Ability to analyze data to drive recommendations and decisions;
- Team player mindset: you’ll work with copywriters, developers, and designers for the synergetic outcome;
- English – Upper-Intermediate or higher.
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Previous work experience in the IT outsourcing company;
- Content creation experience;
- Proficiency with Ubersuggest, Buzzfeed, Google Ads Manager, MarketMuse, ClickFlow.
Conditions and benefits
• Zero bureaucracy and accountant assistance;
• Flexible working hours, ability to work from home;
• We will provide you with all the needed equipment;
• Team building events;
• Paid vacation, sick leave, public holidays.
Please provide the links to your SEO projects with the description of the success record in your CV.
Become a part of the Syndicode team!