NodeJS Development Company
Companies that choose
Node JS Development
top flexibility for web development
open-source runtime environment
Why clients contact Syndicode
for Node JS development services
For 5+ years, clients trust us to convert their ideas into high-end software projects.
9/10 projects are either managed by our PM or directly by the client. Transparent reporting keeps up-to-date in a real-time mode.
For the last 2 years, 85 of 100 projects delivered by Syndicode entailed full-cycle software development services.
We delve deep into your requirements and apply specific tools, payment gateways, and APIs based on your preferences.
They have delivered according to the plan, so I can only recommend them as the development professionals.
Syndicode team allowed me to focus on client management while knowing that all my dev needs will be handled.
On each development stage, we had a complete understanding of processes. It helped us plan business activities.
Syndicode provided us with a detailed estimate, helped to set all the processes, and showed good team cooperation.
Node JS development team
Roman Belskiy Software Engineer
Anton Rusinov Software Engineer
Yuriy Shepitko Software Engineer
NodeJS development with Syndicode
Node.js development provided by Syndicode gives you the next advantages:
- With NodeJs we design real-time apps very fast
- The productivity is high as the Node Package Manager can ensure our developers with multiple tools and modules to use
- The execution of code in Node.js is lightning fast
- Node suits perfectly for microservices and other similar solutions for enterprise applications
- Node.js has support in 34 languages.
Hiring Node.js developers in Ukraine
While there are many benefits of working with Ukrainian software development providers, the main reasons why you should choose us are:
Hiring Node.js developers in Ukraine will cost you cheaper than hiring a specialist from the UK, the US, or Australia. Why? Taxes, regulations, and local levels of expenses. Living in Ukraine will cost your developers less than living in western or central Europe. But the living conditions, food, infrastructure, and banking system are very good.
Find our rates for software development here.
It is proven that Ukrainian developers are very skilled and motivated. They absorb new technologies and trends, master their skills to make outstanding software solutions, and compete on the international level. They are self-motivated and very responsible. So as developers in Syndicode.
your next project
Node JS app development popularity
Who is using NodeJS in 2020 and why?
There are many great companies and services which use Node.js for server-side processing and more. According to NodeJS Foundation, Node.js is frequently used by 98% of the Fortune 500 companies.
Among them are:
Netflix is one of the world’s largest online media streaming providers. Every day it delivers more than 7 billion hours of videos to 50 million customers in 60 countries. The company was using Java but also switched to Node.js for many reasons:
– The framework offers a common language for the server and browser sides.
– The great performance of Node.js.
– The modules of Node.js are mainly open-source.
– It’s easier for building a single-page application.
– To note the effect, Node.js developers use the TTI metric – the time between app startup and user interaction.
The well-known business networking company whose development team switched to Node.js as its performance offered many advantages:
– Better performance, the tested speed up to 20x faster and lower memory in comparison to other options.
– The possibility of uniting frontend and backend mobile teams into one.
– Servers were cut to 3 from 30.
– More focus on focus on application development than firefighting.
One of the first companies that started using Node.js. A primary reason was to handle the 100% Business Availability. The main advantage of using the framework was that the application was created two times faster than it was created with other frameworks. The Node.js programmers needed less code to do the same job they did with Java.
The e-commerce company chose Node.js because of real-time application possibilities. Having more than 170 million active users, eBay app needed the ability to maintain live connections to servers. The technical principle of eBay sounds like “Build once, deploy everywhere and automate the rest”. Now the company is switched to the full-featured stack on Node.js.
Uber’s mobile app is also built with Node.js, so the data processing capabilities of Node.js became a very profitable solution for the company. Uber highlighted three main reasons for using Node.js:
– It processes large amounts of data very quickly
– The error analysis system is very convenient
– The open-source community enables constant technology improvements
Also Mozilla, Medium, NASA, Trello, and many more.
Huge corporations support this technology, and that proves it has a future. NodeJS development by Syndicode is great to maintain incredibly complex and heavy-loaded infrastructures. Outsource Node.js development with Syndicode.
What is special about Node.js
Node.js is a JS environment designed for building applications. This platform is fast, light, scalable, modern, and is built for executing code. It gains traction faster than any other technology and is in the list of the most popular developer skills. It’s also important that developers can use Node.js while doing parallel and functional programming. They just need to add necessary libraries. It’s one of the most leading development platforms with more than 7 million online instances that recently celebrated its 10th birthday. Node comes with its own APIs for backend development.
NodeJS best practices
There exist many Node.js frameworks and all of them have their pros and cons, as well as features to take into consideration. Here in Syndicode we constantly monitor and master our skills with different Node.js frameworks.
Syndicode experience allows us to work with Node.js using its best practices. For example, Node.js apps rely often on non-blocking I/O. If there is a CPU utilization, it may mean that a lot of synchronous work is hogging the CPU and blocking the thread. Fixing CPU intensive code is the first thing we do to increase the performance of your Node.js server.
Some disadvantages of Node.js programming are:
- The API isn’t always stable – but Syndicode always makes sure for the use of stable version
- Node.js can’t provide the availability of many libraries – so Syndicode checks all the compliance risks right after discovery session and setting tech requirements before starting the project
- Its workflow is usually prescribed in a way that it’s hard to develop a framework of your own design pattern – we consider that and you can be sure that the engineering mindset of Syndicode developers leaves no chance for an issue like that
Node JS development insights
View all articles
10 best React libraries on GitHub
5 dimensions of interaction design
Nowadays there is no great app without stylish elements and usability. The effectiveness of the a…
We love to work with different technologies to reach the desired result. And sometimes we don’t e…