Lead Business Analyst
Syndicode is looking for a qualified Business Analyst who will identify challenges and opportunities for business improvements for our client’s products and lead the team of the Business Analysts.
A Syndicoder possesses good soft skills, loves what he/she does, can trust and delegate, is always ready to learn new things, and unites people in difficult situations.
Every Syndicoder is an innate part of the horizontally built team with a massive pool of interests and knowledge. For us, friendship, empathy, dedication, and respect are not just words – they are what make Syndicode a team.
Our core values are Integrity, Openness, Responsibility, and Being ready to support.
It is unacceptable for us to cheat or be silent about problems on a project, systematically fail to perform our duties, have no desire to develop, and be toxic in any way.
🌟 What you’ll get at Syndicode
- Fully remote job and flexible working hours
- Coverage of health insurance or annual health check-ups
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Competitive compensation, regular reviews
- Fixed annual balance for sports
- 15 days of vacation, 11 days off for holidays, and 20 sick leave days per year
- Internal tech meetups and education
- Positive work environment, friendly, collaborative, and professional teammates
⚡️ Zones of responsibility
- Participation in pre-sale and discovery activities
- Define business needs and business change drivers
- Manage customer expectations and translate needs into an effective solution
- Establish and maintain relationships with all stakeholders
- Requirements analysis, specification and validation
- Identify and communicate to stakeholders risks related to the requirements management process
- Participate and understand requirements prioritization process
- Establish and manage Change Requests process
- Trace and maintain requirements
- Plan business analysts efforts on the projects
- Audit projects and mentor business analysts
- Lead a team of business analysts
- Coordinate the efforts of multiple business analysts on different projects
- Hire, train, motivate and advise the team of the business analysts
💼 Required skills and experience
- 4+ years of working experience as a Business Analyst
- Fluent spoken and written English: C1 level
- Strong requirements elicitation skills using BA elicitation techniques (interview, document analysis, prototyping, observation, requirements workshops, brainstorming, etc.)
- Understanding requirements’ classification (business, functional, non-functional) and ability to communicate them to stakeholders
- Ability to define design options and recommend the solution
- Experience in pre-sales and discovery phases
- Experience in process analysis and modeling (as…is and to…be states) using UML diagrams
- Strong knowledge of requirements management tools (Jira, visualization tools, Google Analytics)
- Understanding of SDLC
- Google Docs and spreadsheets Rock-Star
- Be familiar with Market Analysis and User Personas creation
➕ Would be a plus
- Experience in a leading position
- Have business analysis certifications
- Dynamic fast-growing environment: we react and adapt quickly to the world’s and market changes, meanwhile we don’t forget to take care of our employees’ needs
- We hear and implement your ideas: ability to participate in decision-making, bring new ideas
- Self-management: opportunity to manage your time and plan your activities
- Continuous feedback within teams and departments.