IT outsourcing company Syndicode is looking for an experienced Project Manager. The role is full-time.
Syndicode is an IT outsourcing company from Ukraine founded in 2014. We design and develop custom software solutions for businesses, emphasizing indisputable quality, transparency, and trust.
Our main development technologies: Ruby on Rails, Node.js, React.js, PHP, WordPress. The company has R&D offices in Kyiv and Dnipro, Ukraine, and a legal office in California, US. Many people also work remotely from other cities in Ukraine.
Key competitive advantages Syndicode offers to clients are full-cycle product engineering, flexible alignments and direct communication with engineers. We provide transparent documentation, concrete metrics, and well-defined project flow.
Required experience and skills
- 2+ years of IT project management;
- Experience in requirement analysis, project scheduling, estimation, risk and change management;
- PM methodologies and practices;
- Experience with fixed price projects is required;
- Strong understanding of Agile (SCRUM) principles;
- Understanding of software development lifecycle;
- The desire and motivation to follow new technologies, trends, and best practices;
- Result-orientated mindset and problem-solving skills;
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus;
- Upper-Intermediate English level (B2) or higher.
- Control and manage all phases of a project lifecycle;
- Production of appropriate documentation in support of digital projects, including project plans, issue logs, requirements specification, resourcing plans and profile, budgets and standard project communications;
- Drive customer relationship: day-to-day communication, engagement development, project negotiations, etc.;
- Analyze and prioritize project activities and client needs while establishing realistic deadlines;
- Track project progress against the timeline;
- Manage risks, identify problems before they appear, and work to develop solutions, escalate, and resolve issues.
- How many stages of the interview? — 3 steps: HR interview, Professional interview, Interview with CEO.
- Is there a trial period, and how long does it last? — Two months.
- How often are there overtimes, and what is the approach to payment? — We aim to maintain a work-life balance and usually do not practice overtime. In exceptions, we pay 100% as a standard working day.
- What is the work schedule? — We focus not on the hours but the result. The working schedule is flexible, from 8:00-11:00 to 17:00-20:00, respectively.
- Is it possible to work remotely for some days? — Each employee has the opportunity to work remotely or full remote.
- What is the number of vacation days? — Fifteen working days, excluding holidays and weekends.
- What is the number of paid sick days per year? — The company provides 100% compensation for twenty sick days per year.
- What about medical insurance? — Each employee has medical insurance after the trial period.
- Office address: Sofievskaya 1/2a, Kyiv / Hlinky 2, of. 1003, Dnipro.
- Parking is (Both Kyiv and Dnipro).