Syndicode is an IT outsourcing company from Ukraine founded in 2014. We design and develop custom software solutions for businesses, emphasizing indisputable quality, transparency, and trust.
Our main development technologies: Ruby on Rails, Node.js, React.js, PHP, WordPress. The company has R&D offices in Kyiv and Dnipro, Ukraine, and a legal office in California, US. Many people also work remotely from other cities in Ukraine.
Key competitive advantages Syndicode offers to clients are full-cycle product engineering, flexible alignments, and direct communication with engineers. We provide transparent documentation, concrete metrics, and well-defined project flow.
Required experience and skills
- 2+ years of IT project management
- Experience in requirement analysis, project scheduling, estimation, risk and change management
- PM methodologies and practices
Experience with fixed price projects is required
- Strong understanding of Agile (SCRUM) principles
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- The desire and motivation to follow new technologies, trends, and best practices
- Result-oriented mindset and problem-solving skills
- You know how to motivate and lead your team
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Technical background is a plus
- Upper-Intermediate English level (B2) or higher
- Produce appropriate documentation in support of digital projects, including project plans, issue logs, requirements specification, resourcing plans and profile, budgets, and standard project communications
- Participate in presale activities
- Manage scope, budget, a timeline of one or several projects and teams
- Analyze and prioritize project activities and client needs while establishing realistic deadlines
- Track project progress against the timeline
- Monitor changing clients’ needs and proactively offer the right solutions
- How many stages of the interview? — 3 steps: HR interview, Professional interview, Interview with CEO.
- Is there a trial period, and how long does it last? — Two months.
- What is the work schedule? — We focus not on the hours but the result. The working schedule is flexible.
- Is it necessary to work from an office? — No, each employee has the opportunity to choose, so, it is fully up to you (even after the pandemic finish).
- What is the number of vacation days? — Fifteen working days, plus all public holidays.
- What is the number of paid sick days per year? — The company provides 100% compensation for twenty sick days per year.
- What about medical insurance? — Each employee has medical insurance after the trial period.
- Office address: Sofievskaya 1/2a, Kyiv / Hlinky 2, of. 1003, Dnipro