According to statistics, by the year 2020, mobile apps are predicted to generate $188.9 billion in global revenue via app stores and in-app advertising. Amazing statistics, don’t you think? React Native appeared as a viable solution to write brilliant apps, rapidly transforming the world of mobile. Today, let’s look at 6 pros of React Native for mobile development.
React Native has gained massive popularity, community support, and market share within the few years since it was introduced.
We present you a list of reasons React Native is being identified as the future the mobile apps:
- React Native was originally introduced for iOS. However, thanks to its great capabilities and features, Facebook developed its support for Android as well.
- When it comes to usability, scroll accelerations, keyboard behavior, and animations can play a defining role in the popularity of the app, so use all that.
- It is highly readable and easy to learn since it relies on language fundamental.
- React Native provides a great developing environment, where the developers have a better experience.
- It is supported by Facebook and growing technology.
According to Jeff Meyerson, creator of the podcast Software Engineering Daily, React Native will survive the competitive niche of mobile app development and continue to take over a fair share of the mobile ecosystem.
Read more in this great material.
And a brief summary of the comparison for cross-platform development main contestants: Xamarin vs React Native vs Flutter for you as an additional article. Keep reading our blog!
Btw, we have Telegram! Join us to get all the interesting updates instantly!