So, what comes with Razzle:
- Universal Hot Module Replacement, so both the client and server update whenever you make edits.
- The same CSS setup as create-react-app
- Works with React, Preact, Elm, Reason-React, Inferno, and Rax as well as Angular and Vue.
- Escape hatches for customization via
- Jest test runner setup with sensible defaults via
For a quick start you need:
npm run buildor
npm run start:prodor
npm start -- --inspect=[host:port]or
yarn start -- --inspect=[host:port]
npm start -- --inspect-brk=[host:port]or
yarn start -- --inspect-brk=[host:port]
Feel free to look for more details and code here.