If you want to work with exceptional professionals to deliver world-class software – Syndicode is looking for a Middle Project Manager! Use your opportunity to become a valuable part of our growing team at Kyiv!
We are Syndicode
We are a team of online services and mobile applications developers. Founded in 2014 we are constantly expanding our technology stack. We work with Node.JS, Elixir, Python but prefer, however, Ruby on Rails, React, and React Native. We have two Ukrainian R&D headquarters in Kyiv and Dnipro. There are dozens of successful projects in our portfolio: marketplaces, online booking systems, CRM systems, online stores. We aim to create a friendly team of professionals for long-term cooperation. The advantage of working with us is the opportunity to develop projects from scratch.
We provide clear expectations, a concrete schedule, and a well-defined project description. Thus, each member of our team is involved both in internal and external processes. These are not just employees, but talented developers who love their work. And we hope you’ll become one of them!
So, if you’re interested, here we go with the description, proposition, and requirements!
Required experience and skills
- 2+ years of IT project management;
- Experience in requirement analysis, project scheduling, estimation, risk and change management;
- PM methodologies and practices;
- Strong understanding of Agile (SCRUM) principles;
- Understanding of software development lifecycle;
- The desire and motivation to follow new technologies, trends, and best practices;
- Result-orientated mindset and problem-solving skills;
- English language level — Upper-Intermediate and above.
- Control and manage all phases of a project lifecycle;
- Production of appropriate documentation in support of digital projects, including project plans, issue logs, requirements specification, resourcing plans and profile, budgets and standard project communications;
- Drive customer relationship: day-to-day communication, engagement development, project negotiations, etc;
- Analyze and prioritize project activities and client needs, while establishing realistic deadlines;
- Track project progress against the timeline;
- Manage risks, identify problems before they appear and work to develop solutions, escalate and resolve issues.
Conditions & benefits
- Competitive salary level;
- Long term career opportunity in the Ukraine/US based company;
- Professional training and development opportunities;
- 21 calendar vacation days;
- Free snacks/coffee/tea in the office;
- Good working conditions in the comfortable office in the city center of Kyiv (st. Maidan Nezalezhnosti);
- Proficient and fun-to-work environment;
- Team building events;
- Ability to work from home..
In what way Syndicode is different from others?
- We have the opportunity to visit our customers abroad in the US, and Europe;
- Flexible work schedule that allows you to work remotely;
- We love our customers, but in case of controversy we always support the side of our team.
Why you should join us?
- You’ll become a part of the international team that creates innovative products;
- You’ll get the top level of the compensation package on the market;
- You’ll work in a cozy office in the city center: 1/2a Sofiivska St, Independence Square;
- We motivate our experts to speak at conferences and provide different activities in the office;
- We’ll provide you with the workplace, and all the needed equipment;
- Our team is very friendly and we’ll be happy if you join.
We’ll be happy to see you at Syndicode!
If you are a talented person who wants to reach new horizons and improve the skills with the team of professionals – don’t afraid to apply! This is your chance to meet a challenge, and prove you’re the best!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.