- Benoit Daloze: “Parallel and Thread-Safe Ruby at High-Speed with TruffleRuby”
- Emily Stolfo: “Beauty and the Beast: Applications and Distributed Systems”
- Aleksander Dąbrowski: “10 performance sins of Rails applications”
- Yulia Oletskaya: “RPC frameworks overview”
- Ivan Shamotov: “It’s all about money, money, money”
- Dmytro Shapovalоv: “Audit Logs. Secure and protected”
- Halász Dávid: “How to hijack, proxy and smuggle sockets with Rack/Ruby”
- Walerian Sobczak: “Distributed stream processing in Ruby”
- Aaron Cruz: “Steal This Talk”
- Dan DeMeyere: “Misadventures in Continuous Delivery for the Largest Online Apparel Resale Marketplace”
- Yevhen Kuzminov: “A year with Hanami in production: the Good, the Bad and some Recipes”
- Alexey Vasyliev: “Application Security for Rails Engineers”
- Mikhail Bortnyk: “Panel discussion (Open talk)”
We invite you to learn more about the speakers and their topics at the official conference website – rubyc.eu/#speakers.
Meanwhile, Ruby Birds tickets are already on sale!
If you want to see talks from previous years, you are welcome to explore RubyC YouTube channel.
See you there!
Btw, if you want to visit more Ruby/Rails events this year, check this list!