Agile, Testing & Devops Showcase in Brussels welcomes you! This conference is devoted to DevOps, Testing and Agile methods that involve development and a stable Continuous Integration (CI) infrastructure, as well as an automated pipeline that moves deliverables from development to production. On June 27 you will explore roles & responsibilities, team structure, and tools & processes that influence the successful collaboration of DevOps, Testing and Agile. As Agile software development agency, Syndicode recommends you this event!
At the conference, you will have the chance to explore unique case studies and high-quality technical/review presentations, take part in interactive round table discussions and shape your learning.
- Agile frameworks provide guidance for efficient operational software
- Adopt a “build-and-run” teams concept
- Automation and SAFe
- Agile and DevOps – moving with flow-based awareness
- Testing: “Measure twice, cut once”
- Continuous Testing – running tests at each stage of s/w delivery pipeline
- Improve DevOps with SAFe
- Automating for improved flow
- The agile release train and continuous integration
- Scrum board Gamification
- Modern Software Testing
- Sustainable Test Automation
- Mob Programming
- Team leadership
- Individuals and interactions over process and tools
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to change over following a plan…… have been achieved and helped to establish a faster and practical way of getting things done.
You can find the location, speakers, schedule, and details on the official event website.
Moreover, you still have a chance to give a speech on Agile, Testing & Devops Showcase in Brussels!
See you there!