There are definitely sad things about global warming and climate change. We already feel how nature changes and this summer shows itself from polar different sides. However, we should do our best to be eco-friendly and not force nature to show its fury. Maybe, some of you will be able to help our planet to heal itself with some digital services that remind people about being kind to our home? Well, you have all the resources. Let’s be conscious! In this issue of the monthly most popular JS repositories on GitHub, you’ll get the advantage of an enterprise-class UI design language, Node packages and resources, markdown parser and compiler and other interesting JS repositories on GitHub.
Here we are with the most interesting
- Ant Design is an enterprise-class UI design language and React implementation. 48,855 stars by now.
- Awesome Node.js is a repo with Node packages and resources. 31,182 stars by now.
- Hexo is a fast, simple & powerful blog framework, powered by Node.js. 27,218 stars by now.
- Marked.js is a markdown parser and compiler. Built for speed. 19,875 stars by now.
- Riot.js is a component-based UI library. Earlier we made a review about it on our blog. 13,770 stars by now.
- VuePress is a minimalistic Vue-powered static site generator. 13,236 stars by now.
- Frappe Charts is GitHub-inspired modern, intuitive and responsive charts with zero dependencies. 12,671 stars by now.
- FullStack is a React/ApolloGraphQL/Node/Mongo demo written in Typescript. 11,315 stars by now.
- React Hot Loader helps to tweak React components in real-time. 10,769 stars by now.
- Puppeteer recorder is a Chrome extension that records your browser interactions and generates a Puppeteer script. 5,472 stars by now.
- readme-md-generator is a CLI that generates beautiful README.md files. 5,275 stars by now.
- luvelup is a wrapper for abstract-leveldown compliant stores, for Node.js and browsers. 3,566 stars by now.
- opencv4nodejs stands for Node.js bindings to OpenCV 3 and OpenCV 4. 3,203 stars by now.
- Serverless Offline is a serverless plugin emulates AWS λ and API Gateway on your local machine to speed up your development cycles. 2,655 stars by now.
- React-Leaflet is a repository with React components for Leaflet maps. 2,385 stars by now.
- Grant is an OAuth Middleware for Express, Koa and Hapi. 2,288 stars by now.
- Bliss helps you to work with Vanilla JS in case native API doesn’t help. 2,213 stars by now.
- Mavo is an HTML-based language for building small scale data-driven websites without programming knowledge, just by writing HTML. 2,169 stars by now.
- iconv-lite is a pure JS character encoding converter. 2,106 stars by now.
- eslint-config-prettier turns off all rules that are unnecessary or might conflict with Prettier. 1,643 stars by now.
- deepmerge is a library that merges the enumerable properties of two or more objects deeply. 1,470 stars by now.
- git-js is a lightweight interface for running git commands in any Node.js application. 1,281 stars by now.
- Form-Data is a library to create readable “multipart/form-data” streams. Can be used to submit forms and file uploads to other web applications. 1,266 stars by now.
- Spectron is an open source framework for easily writing integrations tests for your Electron app. 1,256 stars by now.
- TWGL is a tiny WebGL helper library to make WebGL API less verbose. 1,175 stars by now.
- jBox is a jQuery plugin that makes it easy to create customizable tooltips, modal windows, image galleries and more. 1,083 stars by now.
- freezeframe.js is a library that pauses animated .gifs and enables them to animate on mouse hover/mouse click/touch event, or with trigger/release functions. 862 stars by now.
- Elliptic is fast elliptic-curve cryptography in a plain JS implementation. 831 stars by now.
- Slonik is a PostgreSQL client with strict types, detailed logging, and assertions. 767 stars by now.
- Storefront UI is a customization-first Vue.js UI framework for eCommerce. 726 stars by now.
- ts-express-decorators is a TypeScript framework on top of Express. It provide a lot of decorators and guideline to write your code. 725 stars by now.
- HumanizeDuration.js library makes 361000 becomes “6 minutes, 1 second”. 700 stars by now.
- Lightweight Charts are one of the smallest and fastest financial HTML5 charts. 673 stars by now.
Check our previous JS digests here. Maybe the tool you’re looking for can be found there!
If you want to receive more of interesting information, subscribe to our weekly newsletter!
Oh, almost forget to mention that we have Telegram!