Here we are with the most interesting
of August 2019
- Hackathon Starter is a boilerplate for Node.js web applications. 28,530 stars by now.
- fullPage.js is simple and easy to use library to create fullscreen scrolling websites (also known as single page websites or one-page sites). It allows the creation of fullscreen scrolling websites, as well as adding some landscape sliders inside the sections of the site. 28,115 stars by now.
- react boilerplate is an offline-first foundation with the best developer experience and a focus on performance and best practices. 23,543 stars by now.
- Lottie is a mobile library for the web, and iOS that parses Adobe After Effects animations exported as JSON with Bodymovin and renders them natively on mobile. 18,245 stars by now.
- SVGO is a Node.js tool for optimizing SVG files. 12,872 stars by now.
- FileSaver.js is the solution to saving files on the client-side and is perfect for web apps. 12,123 stars by now.
- Vuestic Admin is a free Vue.js admin template with 44+ custom UI components. 6,471 stars by now.
- Lunr.js is similar to Apache Solr, the search platform, allows you to add document search and text processing to a web page. 6,308 stars by now.
- outline is an open, extensible, wiki for your team built using React and Node.js. 5,752 stars by now.
- Resemble.js is used for image analysis and comparison. 3,378 stars by now.
- Caporal.js is a framework for building command-line applications with Node.js, including help generation, colored output, verbosity control, custom logger, coercion and casting, typos suggestions, and auto-complete for bash/zsh/fish. 2,940 stars by now.
- pg-promise is a PostgreSQL interface for Node.js. 2,381 stars by now.
- jest-puppeteer lets you run your tests using Jest and Puppeteer. 2,211 stars by now.
- Moveable is a library to make elements easier to manipulate: to drag, resize, scale, rotate, wrap. 2,171 stars by now.
- Microsoft Web Template Studio (WebTS) is a Visual Studio Code Extension that accelerates the creation of new web applications using a wizard-based experience. 1,631 stars by now.
- npkill helps you to remove old and heavy node_modules folders. This tool allows you to list any node_modules directories in your system, as well as the space they take up. You can then select which ones you want to erase to free up space. 1,464 stars by now.
- nave is a Virtual Environments for Node. Switch out your node version and global npm install space in one command. Supports named environments. 1,343 stars by now.
of September 2019
- Commander.js is a Node.js command-line interfaces made easy. 16,123 stars by now.
- Recharts is a Redefined chart library built with React and D3. 12,435 stars by now.
- Redux Persist is used to persist and rehydrate a Redux store. 8,954 stars by now.
- React Testing Library is a simple and complete React DOM testing utilities that encourage good testing practices. 8,944 stars by now.
- Cytoscape.js is a fully featured graph theory library to model and/or visualize relational data, like biological data or social networks. 6,009 stars by now.
- React-Move is a library for data-driven animations for React. Just 3.5kb (gzipped)! 5,981 stars by now.
- Rebass is a React primitive UI components built with Styled System. 5,701 stars by now.
- Styled System repository is a responsive, theme-based style props for building design systems with React. 4,837 stars by now.
- Collect.js is a convenient and dependency-free wrapper for working with arrays and objects. 4,836 stars by now.
- node-apn is a Node.js module for interfacing with the Apple Push Notification service. 3,893 stars by now.
- instant.page is a repository that helps you Make your site’s pages instant in 1 minute and improve your conversion rate by 1%. 3,598 stars by now.
- Mercury Parser extracts the bits that humans care about from any URL you give it. That includes article content, titles, authors, published dates, excerpts, lead images, and more. 2,645 stars by now.
- Chakra UI is a simple, modular and accessible UI components for React Applications. 2,025 stars by now.
- Haunted is a React’s Hooks API but for standard web components and lit-html or hyperHTML. 1,339 stars by now.
- vue-treeselect is a multi-select component with nested options support for Vue.js. 1,242 stars by now.
- Ackee is a self-hosted, Node.js based analytics tool for those who care about privacy. Ackee runs on your own server, analyses the traffic of your websites and provides useful statistics in a minimal interface. 954 stars by now.
- HumanizeDuration.js turns millisecond durations into human-readable strings. 940 stars by now.
- React Native Chart Kit: line chart, bezier line chart, progress ring, bar chart, pie chart, contribution graph (heatmap). 836 stars by now.
- pagemap is a mini map for web pages. 830 stars by now.
- AdminBro is an automatic admin interface which can be plugged into your application. You provide database models, and AdminBro generates UI which allows you (or other trusted users) to manage content. 810 stars by now.
- react-teleporter helps you to teleport React components in the same React tree. 804 stars by now.
Check our previous JS digests here. Maybe the tool you’re looking for can be found there!
If you want to receive more of interesting information, subscribe to our weekly newsletter!
Oh, almost forget to mention that we have Telegram!