This year Android 10 updated its version and offers new fascinating features and we’d like to highlight some of them:
- Live Caption. It automatically selects videos, podcasts, and audio messages that can be interesting for you. And it works without wi-fi.
- Smart Reply. Now you can get not only suggested responses to your messages but recommended actions.
- Gesture Navigation. It works quicker now. You can move backward and forwards, pull up the home screen supersmooth.
- Dark theme. More screens have dark backgrounds now although some of them don’t switch to the Dark Theme right now.
- Sound Amplifier. You can boost the sound on your phone, fix background noise, and find the tune to how you hear best.
- Privacy Controls. Your controls get smarter nd sharing your data is more secure and easier.
- Security Updates. The fixes update easier. Security and Privacy notification are sent directly to your phone from Google Play.
- Location Controls. You can control the sharing of your location and it is synchronized with many apps.
- Family Link. You can set the screen time limits for your children or yourself, control your app activity, manage apps and content restrictions.
- Focus mode. You can now easily turn off a distracting app to get more focused on your goal, all you have to do is tap.
Do you want to try all of them and learn more options? Feel free to explore then here.
By the way, we have detailed material about choosing the right mobile backend.