When we encourage you to hire a web development team in Syndicode, we must be sure about the quality of the web development services we offer. And we are! With the following material, we’d like to prove our rate and show you the web development skills Syndicode has.
Web development architecture
Starting from the collection of requirements, Syndicode decides on websites or web application architecture that fits the product’s purpose best.
There are 3 types of web application architecture we provide:
- SPA (single page applications) – a few required elements that are needed by the user right here right now. SPA principles based on dynamically rewriting the current page rather than loading entire new pages from a server.
- Microservices – is a great option to develop various components using different coding languages. Microservices fits large-scale applications which different features and integrations. Microservices architecture allows us to be more flexible in choosing technologies and faster in rolling out web applications. Additionally, Microservices architecture is a good option when it comes to the product’s migration.
As Wiki says, the benefit of decomposing an application into different smaller services is that it improves modularity. This makes the application easier to understand, develop, test, and become more resilient to architecture erosion. It allows parallel development by enabling small autonomous teams to develop, deploy and scale their respective services independently. It also allows the architecture of an individual service to emerge through continuous refactoring. Microservice-based architectures facilitate continuous delivery and deployment.
- Serverless architecture – (aka ‘serverless computing’ or ‘function as a service, FaaS’) is a software design pattern where applications are hosted by a third-party service (like AWS or Google Cloud) eliminating the need for server software and hardware management by the developer. Applications are broken up into individual functions that can be invoked and scaled individually. This type of architecture allows us to concentrate on coding rather than on building and managing infrastructure (as it already exists).
We practice parallel development, independent deployment, and continuous refactoring.
How we achieve scalability?
Thanks to Syndicode’s experience, we learned to achieve scalability with minimal effort and can easily change the technology stack as needed. In our web applications, we practice vertical and horizontal scaling to handle increased loads without increasing response times. Also, to improve web products’ scalability we practice load balancing and resource utilization.
All of Syndicode’s websites and web applications should be able to store and retrieve data accurately, reliably, and quickly. That’s why we use only reliable and battle-tested databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, Mysql, etc. and correlate their choice with the system design and user demands.
Here in Syndicode, to provision and manage server infrastructure and deploy your application code we engage a dedicated DevOps specialist. We do our best to provide you with modern, secure, reliable and scalable infrastructure:
- setting secure access configurations,
- сonfiguring backups to restore the vital data in case of force majeure.
Web design is a process of creating websites’ look and feel. It involves Information Architecture, website structure, user interface, navigation ergonomics, website layouts, colors, contrasts, fonts and photography or illustrations as well as icons design.
We’ve done a lot of beautiful web products!
See our Behance profile to rate them!
Find the latest web design and web development trends for 2019.