“Design is thinking made visual.” And we can prove that by presenting you new opportunities for making your thinking more visual. We already shared with you our neat comprehensive UI/UX design guide. So, meet another thing that will make your designer’s life brighter – awesome UX Flowchart kit for Sketch and Figma.
New UX Flowchart kit for Sketch and Figma presents hundreds of vector cards, arrows, and elements for creating quick sitemaps, flow charts, and diagrams. Just download the file and add to your Figma or Sketch project!
Exactly there are:
- 386 customizable cards in 2 colors.
- Scalable arrows, shapes, and elements in 3 colors.
- Fully customizable elements.
- Ver. 2.0 combines elements and simplicity of ver. 1.0 with the option of creating beautiful and detailed sitemaps.
- 18 sitemap examples.
- Plenty of ready to use elements available in 3 colors to help you with creating more professional projects.
- You can choose from light or dark theme and 3 premade colors (gray, dark and blue) for connectors and other elements.
The program is perfect for creating both detailed and quick flows. Elements have smart connectors so you can change the width and height of them freely without any distortions. They may have any lengths of your choice. Legen… wait for it… dary!
Feel free to check all details here.
And read more about Flow, a tool to animate and export Sketch designs. Get equipped! Don’t forget that the best way to predict the future is to create it!