It’s hard to keep in mind all the new tools and methods nowadays. So Syndicode decided to share with you this pretty backend development cheatsheet for 2018. Here you’ll find step by step visual guides demonstrating the bigger picture of what you should know as a frontend developer.
Created by Kamran Ahmed, here it is!
Backend development cheatsheet. Credits to Kamran Ahmed
The author brakes the map into 24 steps.
Backend development cheatsheet for 2018
- learn the language
- practice the language
- learn package manager
- learn standards and best practices
- explore security guidelines
- practice on refactoring and adding the functionality
- learn about testing
- practice testing
- learn about relational databases
- create a simple application with everything you’ve learned so far
- learn the framework
- practice the framework
- learn a NoSQL database
- learn to implement app level caching
- learn, understand and learn to create RESTful APIs
- learn about different Authentication and authorization methodologies
- learn about message brokers and when to use them
- learn about search engines
- learn about Docker
- learn about web servers
- learn about Web Sockets
- learn GraphQL
- look into Graph Databases
- keep exploring
That’s it! That is how you will grow as a professional backend developer!