If you are waiting for a chance to become a part of the Unicorn Battle community, here it is! We’re happy to present to you events that help entrepreneurs to show their achievements to the investment community. All necessary information is below.
For many years Startup.Network has been connecting promising Startups with Venture Funds Members and Angel Investors with the help of conducting Unicorn Battles.
This fall they are preparing three Unicorn Battles in California:
- 155 Unicorn Battle in San Francisco on September 26th
- 156 Unicorn Battle in Silicon Valley on October 1st
- 157 Unicorn Battle in Los Angeles on October 10th
If you are thinking about a startup, participate and you will have a chance:
- to present your startup to the investment community;
- to raise money from venture funds and private investors;
- to get practical advice from experienced venture capital professionals;
- to meet new partners and clients, to network;
- to gain new ideas.
Don’t forget to register on the event page and fill in your Startup Application. The organization will email you with feedback.
If you don’t have a startup yet, but you want to explore this topic, you can join as a Guest and:
- find out how to invest in startups;
- get to know promising startups;
- understand how to ask investors;
- learn how to start a startup;
- become a part of the startup community.
You can get your Guest Ticket on Eventbrite:
- 155 Unicorn Battle in San Francisco, September 26 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/155-startup-battle-san-francisco-tickets-64924327411
- 156 Unicorn Battle in Silicon Valley, October 1 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/156-startup-battle-silicon-valley-tickets-64924737638
- 157 Unicorn Battle in Los Angeles, October 10 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/157-startup-battle-los-angeles-tickets-64924920184
To be in touch, please, join on Meetup
See you at one of the Unicorn Battles!
While thinking about startup ideas, don’t forget to read about the future of SaaS applications.