There are so many top programming languages available in the market but the best Node.js Frameworks of 2019 have drastically changed the development process. You could get familiar with them in our material about 10 best Node.js Frameworks. And today we are going to scrutinize the differences between the most popular frameworks. Comparing Next.js vs. Nuxt.js vs Nest.js.
Let’s point out the main things:
- Next is the most popular framework compared to the other two. It has more npm weekly downloads, GitHub stars, and a number of contributors.
- Next.js has many advantages, like automatic code splitting, implementation with Express or any other Node.js HTTP server, built-in handling of search engine optimization.
- Compared to the other two frameworks, Next.js performance scored better overall than Nuxt.js but worse than Nest.js.
- Nuxt is a Vue.js Meta Framework to create complex, fast, and universal web applications quickly.
- Nuxt.js main scope is UI rendering, it has powerful Routing System with Asynchronous Data, Static File Serving, and ES6/ES7 Transpilation
- Nuxt.js has the highest score in three of the four measures; performance, accessibility, and SEO.
- Nest is a framework for building efficient, scalable Node.js server-side applications.
.You should give it a try! Find more interesting details of comparison here.
And read more on the production-ready Next.js 8 new features. Remember, when in doubt, leave it out!