Basics, classes, characters etc.
Array properties and methods, boolean methods, events and more…
- ES2015 features can be found in devhints
- https://devhints.io/react – this guides with components, defaults, lifecycle and property validation targets React v15 to v16 React cheatsheet
- https://reactcheatsheet.com/ targets React v16. There you can find components, children, context, test-units and react-dom
- A simple and brief PDF that targets React v15
- Enjoy this simple Redux cheatsheet PDF
- Another cheatsheet could be found on https://devhints.io/redux
If we made a cheatsheet for Vue.js, we should say a few words about cheatsheet forVuex.Vuex is a state management pattern + library for Vue.js applications.
can be found on https://vuejs-tips.github.io/vuex-cheatsheet/: entry, store, plugin and more.
Angular 4 cheatsheet
might be found on the official Angular site. Bootstrapping, template syntaxis, forms, class decorators, component configuration and more.
The next thing we’re going to provide a cheatsheet for is Flexbox. The Flexbox Layout officially called CSS Flexible Box Layout Module is the layout module made to improve the items align, directions and order in the container even when they are with dynamic or even unknown size.
can be found on https://yoksel.github.io/flex-cheatsheet/.
As far as we started talking about CSS, let’s move to the SCSS, which is a special type of file for SASS, a program written in Ruby that assembles CSS style sheets for a browser.
To find SCSS cheatsheet we will use devhints again. There you will find variables, nesting, mixin properties, composing and more.
The last thing we will observe today is the GraphQL. This data query language has many resources with cheatsheets, but today we will highlight only two of them.
- devhitns – as usual. You can find a cheatsheet there
- The popular image of GraphQL Schema Language cheatsheet: there you will find type definitions, custom scalars, unions and more
We hope, this material was useful for you. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to find more!