If you want to work with exceptional professionals to deliver world-class software – Syndicode is looking for a Frontend React.js developer! Use your opportunity to become a valuable part of our growing team at Kyiv/Dnipro!
We are Syndicode
We are the team of online services and mobile applications developers. Founded in 2014 we are constantly expanding our technology stack. We work with Node.JS, Elixir, Python but prefer, however, Ruby on Rails, React, and React Native. We have two Ukrainian R&D headquarters in Kyiv and Dnipro. There are dozens of successful projects in our portfolio: marketplaces, online booking systems, CRM systems, online stores. We aim to create a friendly team of professionals for long-term cooperation. The advantage of working with us is the opportunity to develop projects from scratch.
We provide clear expectations, concrete schedule, and a well-defined project description. Thus, each member of our team is involved both in internal and external processes. These are not just employees, but talented developers who love their work. And we hope you’ll become one of them!
There are 40+ different experts in Syndicode team. Each developer in Syndicode team communicates with the client directly, avoiding extra links and odd misunderstandings.
About the project
Our Customer is a leader in providing services of cleaners, gardeners, handymen, and caregivers for the end customers with its offices located all over one of the European countries.
We are developing a comprehensive web-platform that provides support for the multi-level marketing structure including a marketplace, individual customers’/ franchisees’/ service providers’ accounts, bonus system, the system for customer online consulting and support. It will also have a discount system for franchisees, multi-level product categories, and the powerful statistics system as well as the implementation of PBL game mechanics (points, badges, leaderboards).
The first phase of the project will include the implementation of the following features:
- Custom CMS;
- Online ordering platform;
- Integration with secure payment system;
- Multiple languages;
- Notification system;
- Franchisees’ system;
- Admin Panel.
It is a completely new project. So, the developer’s suggestions of technology choice will be taken into account (Redux + Thunk/Redux-Saga/React Context).
Being a part of this Syndicode’s team allows to work in a very friendly atmosphere with a really nice Customer, discuss the project during all phases starting from Requirements Elicitation and Analysis and UI/UX creation.
So, if you’re interested, here we go with the proposition and requirements!
Required skills and experience
- 2+ years experience with React.js;
- English level (read/write/speaking) intermediate or higher;
- Excellent organizational skills.
Why should you join us?
- You’ll become a part of the international team that creates innovative products;
- You will get the top level of the compensation package on the market;
- You will become part of a friendly team of Syndicode;
- You will be doing frontend from scratch;
- You will work in a cozy office in the city center of Kyiv (Maidan Nezalezhnosti) or Dnipro (MOST-City office center);
- Professional training and development opportunities;
- We will provide you with the workplace, and all the needed equipment;
- Proficient and fun-to-work environment;
- Flexible working hours, ability to work from home;
- Zero bureaucracy and accountant assistance;
- Free snacks/coffee/tea in the office;
- Team building events;
- Paid vacation, public holidays.
We’ll be happy to see you at Syndicode!
If you are a talented person who wants to reach new horizons and improve the skills with the team of professionals – don’t afraid to apply! This is your chance to meet a challenge, and prove you’re the best!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.