This is almost a tradition for Syndicode to present you the most interesting and promising startups from the previous years. And this time we are pleased to announce the next 152 Startup Battle taking place on July 31. This time Startup.Network is inviting you to join Startup Battle in Silicon Valley!
Startup Battle was organized in more than 150 cities of Europe, the Middle East, and the USA. More than 100 Entrepreneurs could raise money for their businesses after participating in that huge event. During the event, the most successful Startups will compete for the attention of members of Venture Funds and Angel Investors. Last time we invited you to the Startup Battle in San Francisco, and today we’re happy to move to Silicon Valley!
Participating in the Startup Battle is a great opportunity to:
- get the attention of the investors and raise money from venture funds and private investors;
- receive practical recommendations from experienced venture capital professionals on improving your business ideas;
- find potential partners and clients, expand your network;
- present your startup to a wide audience and the investment community.
If you are going to build a successful startup, try your hand at investment battles! Apply on the official Event Page. Upon reviewing your Application the organizers will contact you with feedback.
Based on the results of the Judges’ online voting, one startup will be chosen as the winner of the Startup Battle. Also, you can join the event as a Guest.
Startup Battle will be held in two stages:
- Panel Discussion on the following topic: “Breaking Down A Term Sheet”.
- Pitch Session.
Date and time:
July 31, 2019, 7 pm – 10 pm. Find the venue here!
See you at the 152 Startup Battle in Silicon Valley!
Don’t miss that opportunity!
Btw, if you’re ambitious and believe your startup will impact the future, hire Syndicode developers to make it true!