If you want to work with exceptional professionals to deliver world-class software – Syndicode is looking for a Markup developer! Use your opportunity to become a valuable part of our growing team at Kyiv/Dnipro!
We are Syndicode
We are the team of online services and mobile applications developers. Founded in 2014 we are constantly expanding our technology stack. We work with Node.JS, Elixir, Python but prefer, however, Ruby on Rails, React, and React Native. We have two Ukrainian R&D headquarters in Kyiv and Dnipro. There are dozens of successful projects in our portfolio: marketplaces, online booking systems, CRM systems, online stores. We aim to create a friendly team of professionals for long-term cooperation. The advantage of working with us is the opportunity to develop projects from scratch.
About the project
Our Customer is a leader in providing marketing services for famous US brands. Current open position for markup developer requires the ability to work on numerous different complexity level projects. This also reveals many new challenges and opportunities for the applicant.
Required skills and experience
- 1+ year of commercial experience in cross-browser layouts design
- CSS frameworks
- understanding of mobile layouts;
- WebpackGulp builder;
- semantic code;
As a plus
- Basic knowledge of backend
- Ruby on Rails/PHP/Other;
- Basic knowledge of popular CMSs
- like WordPress;
- the desire to become React.js developer in the future.
Why should you join us?
- You’ll become a part of the international team that creates innovative products;
- You will get the top level of the compensation package on the market;
- You will become the part of a friendly team of Syndicode;
- You will work in a cozy office in the city center of Kyiv (st. Maidan Nezalezhnosti) or Dnipro (MOST-City office center);
- Professional training and development opportunities;
- We will provide you with the workplace, and all the needed equipment;
- Proficient and fun-to-work environment;
- Flexible working hours, ability to work from home;
- Zero bureaucracy and accountant assistance;
- Free snacks/coffee/tea in the office;
- Team building events;
- Paid vacation, public holidays.
We’ll be happy to see you at Syndicode!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.