- Responsive — scale on mobile and desktop
- Performant and lightweight — should be able to reach 60 fps
- High definition support — load the HD version of your image on zoom
- Flexibility — apply the zoom to a selection of images
- Mouse, keyboard, and gesture friendly — click anywhere, press a key or scroll away to close the zoom
- Event handling — trigger events when the zoom enters a new state
- Customization — set your own margin, background and scroll offset
- Pluggable — add your own features to the zoom
- Custom templates — extend the default look to match the UI of your app
The selector allows attaching images to the zoom. It can be of the following types: CSS selectors,
There are many methods you can use in this library. Please feel free to check them here.
By the way, explore and use the best JS HTTP Requests Libraries for 2019!