In ordinary life, we don’t support manipulations, but if we speak about JS libraries this characteristic seems like something you can use. Moveable is a library to make elements easier to manipulate, and you definitely need to try it.
The main things you need to know are the features that help you to manipulate better:
- Draggable: you can drag and move targets.
- Resizable: you can increase and decrease the width and height.
- Scalable: you can transform the target’s x and y scales.
- Rotatable: you can rotate the target.
- Warpable: you can warp or bent the target.
- Pinchable: you can pinch the target with draggable, resizable, scalable, rotatable.
- Groupable: you can move the targets in groups with draggable, resizable, scalable, rotatable.
- Support SVG Elements (svg, path, line, ellipse, g, rect)
- Support 3d Transform
You can get to know better how to use Moveable library here.