We greatly support all kinds of new tools that appear every day. If you read, we are on the same page! Do you want to know something new about Node.js? NLP.js is a general natural language utilities for Node.js.
Currently, NLP.js is supporting:
- Guess the language of a phrase
- Fast levenshtein distance of two strings
- Search the best substring of a string with less levenshtein distance to a given pattern.
- Get stemmers and tokenizers for several languages.
- Sentiment Analysis for phrases (with negation support).
- Named Entity Recognition and management, multilanguage, and accepting similar strings, so the introduced text does not need to be exact.
- Natural Language Processing Classifier, to classify utterance into intents.
- Natural Language Generation Manager, so from intents and conditions it can generate an answer.
- NLP Manager: a tool able to manage several languages, the Named Entities for each language, the utterance and intents for the training of the classifier, and for a given utterance return the entity extraction, the intent classification and the sentiment analysis. Also, it is able to maintain a Natural Language Generation Manager for the answers.
- 27 languages with stemmers supported: Arabic (ar), Armenian (hy), Basque (eu), Catala (ca), Chinese (zh), Czech (cs), Danish (da), Dutch (nl), English (en), Farsi (fa), Finnish (fi), French (fr), German (de), Hungarian (hu), Indonesian (id), Irish (ga), Italian (it), Japanese (ja), Norwegian (no), Portuguese (pt), Romanian (ro), Russian (ru), Slovene (sl), Spanish (es), Swedish (sv), Tamil (ta), Turkish (tr)
- Any other language is supported through tokenization, even fantasy languages
Feel free to check it by yourself here.
Learn how to start with Node.js on Google Cloud Platform in our blog.