Earlier we wrote about this tool in our June 2019 JS digest. But now we have to explore it in details. PixiJS is an HTML5 creation engine. With its help, it’s easy to create beautiful digital content with the fastest, most flexible 2D WebGL renderer. We are already fascinated by it.
Why is it so great? Ok, let’s start with this:
- It’s very fast. When it comes to 2D rendering, PixiJS is the fastest.
- It’s flexible. Feature-rich API lets PixiJS take care of the fundamentals while you focus on producing multiplatform experiences.
- You can try it for free. PixiJS is an Open Source, with a large and supportive community.
- It has interactive, visually compelling content on desktop, mobile, with a single codebase to deliver transferable experiences.
- Its text is beautiful, Pixi copy is as easy on the eye as it is on any other delivery method.
- You can use technologies such as Cordova to deploy your Pixi project as an App.
- Pixi is an inclusive technology and all content can be made to be screen reader accessible with ease.
- It is designed to be intuitive and easy to pick up.
Please try how it works here and you will be amazed by the results.
And let us present you the best design tools organized by category and function that were curated by Lisa Dziuba & Valia Havruliyk. Don’t say thank you!