Believe it or not, but we know a lot of secrets about new software tools appearing every day and making our life easier. Read today’s post to check. It’s about Quark for HTML, CSS and JS sketches with native desktop app like capabilities. Intrigued? Read on!
- It has all the tools and canvas to help you make a real masterpiece.
- It was designed for rapid prototyping and development of projects. So, the projects built are quick to set up, build and share.
- Quark uses an electron’s renderer process for the runtime of sketches.
- The customer has access to all of the Node.js and Electron’s renderer process API’s.
- The customer doesn’t have to look up how the configuration is structured. The app shows a UI for configuration files and settings.
- It has the box support for Typescript autocompletion and diagnostics.
You can explore all the possibilities of that app here. And try it out!