We spent many hours improving our skills and knowledge and created many outstanding rails web apps to share our experience with you. Please meet Web Template Studio for VS Code to develop web apps.
The new extension is easy in use. Here what you need to do to make it work:
- Open VSCode
- Create a new project by pressing Ctrl + Shift + P in Windows/Linux or Shift ⇧ + Command ⌘ + P in Mac
- Type Web Template Studio: Launch and press Enter to start the extension
- Open the project
- Press Ctrl + Shift + P in Windows/Linux or Shift ⇧ + Command ⌘ + P on Mac to open extension launcher
- Type Web Template Studio: Deploy App and press Enter to begin the deployment
- Choose your frameworks: Angular, Vue, and Flask.
- Add Pages to your project. The current page templates are: blank page, grid page, list, master detail.
Now you are ready to try here. Click on Create Project and start coding!
By the way, Syndicode knows some hacks about VS Code. We are ready to share.