This is the scope of the latest weekly most popular JS repositories. Marvelous dandelion flower is the real symbol of the start of the summer. Start your summer with these open source projects that can significantly simplify your work! In our new JS digest, you’ll find game of programming and AI, bot creation tool, console logger, a tool that automates visual regression, JS implementation of git and many more neat projects… Explore and enjoy!
Here we are with the most interesting
- Ghost is the open source for the platform for professional publishers. 25,822 stars by now.
- signale is hackable and configurable console logger. It can be used for logging purposes, status reporting, as well as for handling the output rendering process of other node modules and applications. 4,837 stars by now.
- Wired Elements is a series of basic UI Elements that have a hand-drawn look. These can be used for wireframes, mockups, or just the fun hand-drawn look. 3,976 stars by now.
- Spectrum is a simple, powerful online communities. This is the main monorepo codebase of Spectrum. It aims to be the best platform to build any kind of community online by combining the best of web 2.0 forums and real-time chat apps. 3,750 stars by now.
- BackstopJS automates visual regression testing of your responsive web UI by comparing DOM screenshots over time. 3,098 stars by now.
- React Native DOM is an experimental, comprehensive port of React Native to the web. Following the exact same architecture as React Native on mobile, all of your react components/app logic are run in web worker, leaving the main thread to entirely focus on rendering. 2,233 stars by now.
p.s. recently we made a short review for layerJS.
- NGXS is a state management pattern + library for Angular. It acts as a single source of truth for your application’s state, providing simple rules for predictable state mutations. 943 stars by now.
- Docker Compose UI is a web interface for Docker Compose. The aim of this project is to provide a minimal HTTP API on top of Docker Compose while maintaining full interoperability with Docker Compose CLI. 878 stars by now.
- Another great repository we already wrote about. This is <css-doodle /> – a web component for drawing patterns with CSS. 807 stars by now.
- chrome-utm-stripper is a browser extension that strips Google Analytics (UTM) tokens from URL query strings. 386 stars by now.
Check our previous JS digests here.
If you want to receive more of interesting information, subscribe to our weekly newsletter!