By now we covered a lot of information about Vue.js. But it’s never too much to talk about its implementations! Eagle.js is a web-based slideshow framework for Vue.js. It supports animations, themes, interactive widgets, and makes it easy to reuse components, slides, and styles across presentations. Check it out!
Creators say that Eagle.js offers a simple and very hackable API so you can get off the beaten tracks and craft the slideshows you really want.
- Slideshow system built on top of the Vue.js
- Supports animations, themes, interactive widgets (for web demos)
- Easy to reuse components, slides, and styles across presentations
- Built-in Presenter Mode (Speaker Notes) and various helpful widgets
- All APIs public, maximum hackability
Find the information about Eagle.js install, usage, widgets, themes, code splitting and mobile support on GitHub!